Clan TDF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Strength Hero Poll

2 posters

Go down

Favorite Strength Hero

Favorite Strength Hero Poll I_vote_lcap25%Favorite Strength Hero Poll I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Favorite Strength Hero Poll I_vote_lcap0%Favorite Strength Hero Poll I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Favorite Strength Hero Poll I_vote_lcap0%Favorite Strength Hero Poll I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Favorite Strength Hero Poll I_vote_lcap25%Favorite Strength Hero Poll I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Favorite Strength Hero Poll I_vote_lcap50%Favorite Strength Hero Poll I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Favorite Strength Hero Poll Empty Favorite Strength Hero Poll

Post  Dead-Shadow- Tue May 26, 2009 8:38 pm

Select one of these 10 choices.

Dead-Shadow-

Back to top Go down

Favorite Strength Hero Poll Empty Re: Favorite Strength Hero Poll

Post  Rookian Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:49 pm

lol why make a poll if you not gonna vote in it yourself

Rookian
Admin

https://clantdf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sleeper Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:57 pm

definitely pit lord... hes so underappreciated, hes a Hella farmer, if u use his rain of fire right u can farm 2 creep spots at the same time. There was this korean guy who farmed up radience and a bf with him in lik 23min. And his getaway ult is so much fun to use, u can get them to ult u and poof ur back at base lol

one time i had lik 100hp and ulted away from enchant .... her spear went alllllllllll the way across the map and hit me at fountain and nearly killed me but i was using bottle at the fountain so i healed fast enough. u can also use it to save allies, like if magnus stuns then rooftrellin comes in to root, if u did ur ult u can save the whole party.

Its also hilarius sometimes when one guy gets left behind and raped. Hes all like T-T they left without me! I have funny replays of this happening xD stupid venom always dicking around just outside the radius for gate... ugh

And His aoe pit of rape is great for getting away/ganking. its funny to watch ppl miss with that big ass thing. Its like HOW did u miss!?!? his pit is huge! Its the move your made for?! How do u miss your MOVE!

sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down