Clan TDF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viscious Venomancer Farmer/Pusher/Tank?

Go down

Viscious Venomancer Farmer/Pusher/Tank? Empty Viscious Venomancer Farmer/Pusher/Tank?

Post  Rookian Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:16 pm

Since damon's post covered the ganker veno i'll happily write about the ward veno, ward veno's all about spamming the wards when the cooldowns down but still putting them places where they won't be destroyed until their 40 second lifetime expires. Try spamming them at around lvl 3 so they'll be useful. Wards can be used for much more things than just farming they can used for blocking enemies running/chasing in those tight spots that u can get through since they have pretty big colision sizes and they're very useful for roshing REALLY early like lvl 8 or 9 if played right but takes much longer than ursa's time so you gotta be really careful not to get ganked.

SKILL SET
LVL1 Poison Sting
LVL2 Serpent Ward
LVL3 Serpent Ward
LVL4 Venomous Gland
LVL5 Serpent Ward
LVL6 Poison Sting
LVL7 Serpent Ward (maxed)
LVL8 Poison Sting
LVL9 Poison Sting (maxed)
LvL10 Poison Nova
LVL11 Poison Nova
LvL12-14 Venomous gland (maxed)
LvL15 Stats
LvL16 Poison Nova (maxed)
LvL17-25 Stats

I always get Poison Sting as my first skill it's an incredible move for harassing at all levels.
5dps(7s)= +35 dammage at level 1 very usefull Venomouse Gland lvl 1 for obvious reasons chase/escape lasts as long as level 4 and slows as much too so level 1 is enough. Roshing at level 7 is tough because you need to make sure no one catches you because since you gotta put the ward in roshan's "pit" you gotta stand slightly outside because they need to be spaced out making rosh have to run around giving your wards more up-time. If you get caught roshing the only thing i would do is cast a gland that hits most of the gankers and get the fuck outta there don't worry about them stealing your rosh it's gone. Alright items.

ITEM BUILD
Treads (Str you dont need dps)
Poor Mans Shield (extremely useful early game)
Bracers
Lothars
Perserverence
Mantastyle
Skadi/Dom
You want to start off with two circlets (bracers later) and 2 sets of tangoes then get Poor Mans Shield, boots then rush perserverence for ward spamming/harassers with this you can literally stay in lane forever only run back to finish your treads and bracers. Now from here you get started on lothars so you can push towers/rax with a retreat when you decide to do this make sure you got a tp in your inventory just for emergencies. You can finish linkens now or yasha or dom/skadi all depending how farmed you are.

I can't really say this build is fun since really all you do is farm the only time it gets really intense is when they try to gank you, but if you can push enough and can escape every gank it'll really get on their nerves and they won't be able to do much

Rookian
Admin

https://clantdf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down