Clan TDF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rook's gotta afk for a bit

2 posters

Go down

Rook's gotta afk for a bit Empty Rook's gotta afk for a bit

Post  Rookian Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:36 pm

My internet broke today when i was playing with damon and i d/ced and right now im connected to my neighbours. Because his internet is so weak i can't connect to b.net so i'll be out for about a week or so maybe less until the ship a new modem/router to my house so i hope you guys can manage the clan with out me.

@damondiptee: yo keep sending replays to my email: big_man_down@hotmail.com or post them on the replay section and i'll edit and turn them into clan videos. At least i can do that with out internet send me a song preference too if you want.

@everyone else: check out the current Clan TDF movie on youtube at this link. This ones featuring Warlord24.24 but if i can get replays of other people i can make different vids.

So send all wc3 replays to big_man_down@hotmail.com or post in DotA replay section. MAKE SURE THESE REPLAYS WERE TAKEN AFTER THE RECENT PATCH or else i won't be able to load them.

Rookian
Admin

https://clantdf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rook's gotta afk for a bit Empty Re: Rook's gotta afk for a bit

Post  damondiptee Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:03 am

Hey rook I posted a video and made another guide, this ones for venomancer and its my best yet. Was wondering what happened to you in that game and you never came back Sad Anyways hope you get that new router soon and your back on man. O btw Warlord got 7day ban from THR for afking too long for dinner. Sad

damondiptee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rookian Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:55 pm

ALRIGHT i'm back.

Rookian
Admin

https://clantdf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content