Clan TDF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gladiator Themed Map I'm working on.

2 posters

Go down

Gladiator Themed Map I'm working on. Empty Gladiator Themed Map I'm working on.

Post  Dead-Shadow- Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:30 pm

Well, some of you know that I have recently been working on a gladiator themed map. The map's goal will be to kill your opponents and score points. Here is the point basis. Slaying an opponent = 2 points surviving = 1 point killing your nemean lion = 1 point.
Above i mentioned Nemean Lion. Which is what the unleashed on gladiators in the colloseum in rome. If you dont slay your opponent in 3 minutes the nemean lion is unleashed on both gladiators the first to kill the lion gains 1 point and gets another point for slaying the lion then the match ends.
The way the combat system im hoping i can code correctly is You'll have 3 basic skills. Slash, Shield Bash, and Jump (You can also use defend but i dont consider it a skill). So, say you used jump, 1 abillity you will be able to use while jumping is downward slash forming a Jumping Downward Slash which about doubles the damage of a normal slash, but has a 10% chance of missing and defend gives 50% block chance. Or, for another example one of my favorite kills is execution. Using shield bash has a 10% chance of giving your opponent the "Knockdown" effect. While they have this effect you can use your execute abillity however you only have 1 second before your opponent gets back up so execute Quickly! Hopefully people will enjoy this map..............

Dead-Shadow-

Back to top Go down

Gladiator Themed Map I'm working on. Empty Beta

Post  Dead-Shadow- Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:03 pm

The coding for this map is so simple i may have the beta out next week. =-)

Dead-Shadow-

Back to top Go down

Gladiator Themed Map I'm working on. Empty Re: Gladiator Themed Map I'm working on.

Post  Rookian Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:54 pm

This is nice if you can pull this off, i'd suggest going back to that dota style map you were making ;D

Rookian
Admin

https://clantdf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gladiator Themed Map I'm working on. Empty Re: Gladiator Themed Map I'm working on.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum